They bear the date 1900.
Silver gilt wedding crowns. From an unknown church at Tarsus in Cilicia. They bear openwork decoration of flowers, symbols of fertility, while their front is surmounted by a cross, protector of the newlyweds and their holy matrimony.
The use of crowns made of precious metals (gold or silver) is attested already in the 9th century and was particularly widespread until modern times in the Greek mainland, the islands and among the Asia Minor Greek populations.